I. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
The owner of the Site is JMJCARS sp. z o.o.,Jordanowska 2A, 02-204 Warsaw, VAT no. 1133030466 (hereinafter referred to as ”Service Provider”): ,,Service Provider or ‘Administrator’).
II. GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The Service Provider is the administrator of personal data submitted by persons using the Site (hereinafter referred to as the “User”).
The Users’ personal data are processed by the Service Provider in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “RODO”) – in accordance with the RODO.
The Service Provider uses appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of the personal data processed.
Users provide their personal data and consent to its processing on a voluntary basis. Providing personal data is not a statutory requirement. However, in the case of users wishing to use available functions of the Website on the principles specified in the Website Regulations, provision of personal data is a necessary condition for effective use of the Website.
Consent for the processing of personal data provided by a User may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of processing, which was done on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
In the case of a person under the age of 16, consent to the processing of personal data must be given by the person having parental authority or custody over that person.
Users’ personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of Article 4(9) of the RODO.
The person to whom the personal data relates has the following rights:
- The right of access to his/her data, in accordance with Article 15 of the RODO;
- The right to rectification of his/her data, in accordance with Article 16 RODO;
- The right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”), in accordance with Article 17 of the RODO;
- the right to have his/her data restricted, in accordance with Article 18 RODO;
- the right to data portability, in accordance with Article 20 of the RODO
The User also has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if they believe that the processing of their personal data violates the RODO.
III.SERVICE REGISTRATION FORM
The Service Provider processes personal data provided by Users solely in order to ensure use by the User of the functions available on the Website.
In the case of the newsletter, providing data is voluntary, but necessary to subscribe to the newsletter.
Users’ personal data are processed on the basis of the contract for the provision of services concluded by them with the Service Provider (Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO), Users’ consent, legitimate interest consisting in processing in order to establish, assert or defend possible claims by the Service Provider (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO),
Users’ personal data will be processed until the purpose of their processing ceases to exist or until the User withdraws consent.
The Website uses the mechanism of cookies / cookies (hereinafter: “Cookies”).
Cookies are text files that are stored in the electronic terminal equipment (hereinafter: “Device”) of the Service User.
Cookies contain, in particular, the IP address assigned to the User’s computer or an external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type of operating system.
Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. These files allow the Website to be adapted individually to the User’s requirements. In particular, this way it is not possible to get into the Device of Users viruses or other inappropriate software.
The Administrator uses the following types of cookies:
- Internal cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Service’s ICT system;
- External cookies – files placed and read from User’s Device by IT systems of the Administrator’s partners, service providers or recipients of services (hereinafter referred to as: “External Services”);
- Session cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Service or by the External Services during one session of a given Device. After the session is over the files are deleted from the User Device;
- Persistent cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or by external Services until they are manually deleted. Cookies are not deleted automatically when the session of the Device ends unless the configuration of the User Device is set to delete Cookies after the end of the Device session.
The Administrator cooperates with the following external Services, which may place Cookies on the User’s Device:
- Google Analytics,
The Administrator shall not be held liable for the security of Cookies originating from external Services.
Improving and facilitating access to the Website – The Administrator may store information on the User’s preferences and settings regarding the Website in cookies in order to improve, enhance and accelerate the provision of services within the Website;
The User has the possibility to limit or disable access to cookies on his Device. The User may change the settings referred to above by means of the settings of the Internet browser.
The User may, at any time, delete Cookies using the functions available in the Internet browser he uses.
The changes shall enter into force upon their publication in the Service.